Pets are more than just animals; they are our family members whom we love unconditionally. We all love them and want to remember them forever, right? It’s a common practice for us humans to display portraits of ourselves and our loved ones but to show artistic appreciation through custom pet portraits of our furry friends can be a noble thought.
Most pet lovers prefer to wait until their pet is mature before getting a digital pet portrait. But by waiting, you might miss the chance to get this done. Life can often get in the way, and before you realize it, your dog is old and has difficulty hearing, seeing, and walking. Do you wish to recall them in this manner? Not at all!
So, getting a pet portrait done can be a great choice! But have you ever wondered how interesting it would be if you could see the face of your pet on any king’s or queen’s body? That’s what royal pet portraits can do! Let’s know more about them:
What is a Digital Royal Portrait?
A digital royal pet portrait is a computer-generated image of a pet dressed up in royal costumes. These special pet portraits, in which your pets are portrayed as kings or queens, give them an unusual appearance. The digital image you get as a result displays an aristocratic and magnificent look.
Why Get a Royal Pet Portrait from Photo?
Royal pet portraits are sure to catch some eyes. They are unique and different in their own ways. Let’s see some of the reasons why you should get yourself one:
- A royal pet portrait from a photo can be a thoughtful and humorous gift on your pet’s birthday, pet’s parent’s birthday, or anniversary.
- Once you get a digital royal pet portrait printed, you can get it framed and hang it on your home’s walls. It will not only reflect your pet’s fun side but will also add a dash of comedy to your living spaces.
- Digital version of a royal pet portrait can be a wonderful pet memorial gift for a grieving pet parent.
Requirements to Get a Good Quality Digital Royal Pet Portrait:
Taking a good photo of your pet is easier said than done! The most important thing about getting these royal pet portraits done is to have a good-quality photo of your pet. It doesn’t need to be professional, but it should be taken under good lighting, focusing just on your pet. So, let’s see some of the requirements that you should follow to get a good quality digital royal pet portrait:
1. Usually, most photos work for a custom portrait of your pet. But if you want to get a clear image of your pet’s face, make sure to get a clear shot that clearly shows their eyes and nose.
- Avoid taking photos from a distracting background.
- The most important thing is to be playful around them. This will help capture their personality and make them look good in the photo.
- You also have to ensure that there is plenty of light, so sit outside on a sunny day if you can. If not, make sure your flash is on, and you are in a well-lit environment.
- Other things to keep in mind when taking photos of your pet are to ensure that they are clean and well-groomed and that there is no distracting noise in the background.
Digital royal pet portraits are one-of-a-kind. Knowing the above reasons, you surely wouldn’t want to miss out on them. PrintMynd understands how every pet has a different personality, and a basic attire may make them look boring. Hence, if you love to dress your pet according to your choice of attire, that makes them look royal, PrintMynd can be your go-to option. Happy shopping!!